- Manages lists of id/passwords pairs for accessing web sites, using a master password, allowing for high strenghth web site passwords
- Passwords are stored in encrypted form.
- Runs on multiple platforms (Windows XP, Linux, MacOS and more)
Labels to manage large amounts of password entries
- Keeps track of password entry usage to indentify entries that may be manually deleted over time.
- Can generate passwords that use user configurable character sets (uppercase, lowercase, special charaters etc)
- Ease of use: Sleutel pre-generates passwords at password entry creation, removing the need to explicitly generate one in a seperate step.
- Ease of use: Search for password entries quickly using the quick search field on the toolbar.
- Using Eclipse RCP perspectives, you can layout the UI as required and layouts are retained by Sleutel.